Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Tickled Pink Stamps Challenge #18

After a long while I found the time to participate in the "Tickled Pink Stamps Challenge #18" after a sketch by Kellie. I used Lil Lolita Willow. I colored her with copics C-1, C-3, C-5 and C-7. I used copics for the first time, so I still to learn and practice a lot. The big Punch is a Martha Stewart one and the little one is from Fiskars. The flowers are a Sizzixs die from Tim Holtz. I used a Spellbinder die and some rhinestones. The paper is from the DCWV La Crème Matstack.



Nach einer langen Zeit habe ich die Zeit gefunden an der " Tickled Pink Stamps Challenge #18" nach einem Sketch von Kellie teilzunehmen.
Ich habe folgende Copic - Farben benutzt
C-1, C-3, C-5 and C-7. Es war das erste mal das ich mit Copics coloriert habe. Der große Stanzer ist von Martha Stewart, der kleine von Fiskars. Die Blumen wurden aus einem Sizzixs Stanzer von Tim Holtz gemacht. Ich habe ei Spellbinder Die und ein paar Schmucksteine verwendet. Das Papier entstamm vom DCWV La Crème Matstack.




1 comments:

BlackBird said...

Gefällt mir, ist sehr schön.